Immortals Fenyx Rising update 3.000.000 is now rolling out for PS5 and Xbox Series X players. According to the official Immortals Fenyx Rising 3.000 patch notes, the latest update added various optimizations, tweaks, and fixes. Apart from this, Immortals Fenyx Rising version 3.000.000 also includes general stability fixes and enhancements.
Previously, an update added various quality of life fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing some issues with the game. Today’s Immortals Fenyx Rising version 3.000.000 has addressed a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising 3.000.000 Patch Notes (3.000)
- Added support for the “Myths of the Eastern Realm” add-on, coming soon ✿
- Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes
How to access the primer quest:
- Update your game with the latest Title Update
- Load our game
- Open your map and check the South of Aphrodite’s region ☺
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Gameplay, combat and balancing
- Added small health regeneration to preserve first section of the health bar in Vaults – But we all know Fenyx can rise from the ashes…
- Added an option to toggle the ‘double press dodge’ action
- Resolved an issue when loading an end-game save from the clouds above.
- Fixed an issue with Hermes’s Heroic Tasks Board Live Tasks refresh
- Resolved an issue when skipping dialogues during the Ares Questline
- Added stability improvements.
- Added performance improvements.
Download free Immortals Fenyx Rising update 3.000.000 for Sony PlayStation 5.