Idle Monster TD update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Idle Monster TD patch notes, the latest update added new content, gameplay optimizations and bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Idle Monster TD patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Idle Monster TD Patch Notes – April 11, 2022
- Pets! These cute little creatures can be assigned to a monster for a variety of bonuses. They can attack, provide a gold drop bonus, and use a variety of unique perks (skills) to improve your monsters. This adds a totally new layer of strategy and decisions to the game, and should help speed up your progress and boost your max wave.
- New achievement for total pets unlocked.
- New daily mission for pet perks triggered.
- A few new and improved “Showoff” leaderboard titles.
- Significantly increased offline progress speed.
- Adjusted the PvP Tournament brackets and rewards. Most rewards increased, and end-game bracket requirements decreased.
- Improved the Loadouts menu to be more informative and show exactly where your monsters and pets are positioned on each map.
- Too many minor bug fixes and UI adjustments to list.