A new Icarus update 22.214.171.124421 (Dec 20, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest hotfix added new changes, fixes, and changes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life fixes and enhancements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Icarus patch 126.96.36.199421 will address a few of these errors.
Also, check Icarus best graphics settings here.
Icarus Patch Notes (New Update)- December 20, 2021
- Added support for displaying more than three characters on character select (although the 3 character slot-limit remains).
- Fixed several issues with enemy spawns on some missions after resuming a saved prospect.
- Fixed issue where Cargo Ships on Stockpile mission would sometimes not render correctly.
- Fixed visual issue with Buffalo swim animation.
- Fixed issue with incorrect briefing images on prospect selection screen.
- Added Exotics nodes to a couple of missions that were missing them.
- Added some additional Prompts to the Spirit Level: Survey Missions to help with Beacon placement
- Fixed out-of-bounds start locations on some missions.
- Fixed even more instances of spoil rates not being calculated correctly, or the UI not correctly displaying spoil time.
- Fixed issue allowing people to duplicate crops from crop plots.
- Fixed issue where growth speed modifiers were not correctly applied to crop plots.
Currently, Icarus servers are down on PS(Steam). Check Icarus server status here.
Download free Icarus update for PC (Steam).