A new Icarus update 18.104.22.168806 (January 7, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official Icarus patch notes, the latest update added two new missions (Big Shot Stockpile mission and Sandy Bridges Extended Survey mission).
Previously, a major update added quality of life fixes and enhancements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Icarus patch 22.214.171.124806 will address a few of these errors.
Also, check Icarus best graphics settings here.
Table of Contents
What is new in January 7 Icarus Patch Notes (New Update Version 126.96.36.199806)
New Icarus Sandy Bridges Extended Survey Mission Details
MAINTAIN LONG TERM SURVEY STATIONS
//OPERATOR: Uniao //BIOME: Canyons
Discord user: BossLady
Icarus Big Shot Stockpile details
SUPPLY TROPHIES FOR HIGH PROFILE CLIENT
//OPERATOR: Sinotai //BIOME: Riverlands
- Added BIG SHOT: Stockpile mission.
- Added SANDY BRIDGES: Extended Survey mission.
- Added new mounted head trophies for Buffalo, Mammoth, Snow Leopard and Alpha Wolf.
- Added ability to remove all cable connections to a deployable by right-clicking the deployable with the ‘Electricity Tool’ active.
- Added wires are now highlighted when you mouseover them with the ‘Electricity Tool’ selected.
- Fixed issue with Worms not having their difficulty scale correctly with player count. They’ll now be harder with more players ingame.
- Fixed issue with boss wander radius not working as intended.
- Fixed issue with ‘Pistol Handling’ talent making reload speed longer rather than shorter.
- Fixed bug with power cables sometimes being undeletable or placed at the incorrect location.
- Fixed issue with mission status sometimes loading incorrectly when resuming a drop.
- Fixed issue with Avalanche: Expedition mission where the container was not interactable.
Currently, Icarus servers are down on PS(Steam). Check Icarus server status here.
Download free Icarus update 188.8.131.52806 for PC (Steam).