Hyper Scape version 1.11 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Hyper Scape 1.11 patch notes, the new update addressed several balancing issues around Hexfire and Mammoth. Apart from this, Hyper Scape update 1.11 also added new Controller settings to disable Aim Acceleration
Previously, a minor update added various gameplay optimizations. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hyper Scape patch 1.11 will fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Hyper Scape 1.11 Patch Notes?
CONTROLLER RESPONSE CURVE SETTINGS
2 new settings have been added for Controller aiming:
- Aim Response Curve: Classic Curve / Linear Curve Toggle (Classic by default)
- Aim Acceleration: ON/OFF Toggle (ON by default)
PLAYER PROFILE & STATS
You can now access your PLAYER PROFILE & several lifetime stats from the HALL OF CHAMPIONS portal in the Hyper Scape HUB, in the Profile tab.
PLAYER REPORTING FROM THE ELIMINATION SCREEN
You can now REPORT PLAYERS from the Elimination screen.
- Clip size Across Fusion: 100/120/140/160/180 (previously 150/180/210/240/270)
- Reduced overall Aim-assist
- Damage Across Fusion: 4/4/4/4/5 (previously 5/5/5/5/7)
- Clip size Across Fusion: 6/7/8/9/10 (previously 5/6/7/8/9)
- Damage Falloff: 150m+
- We’ve added a Lens Flare when aiming at Contenders
- Reduced Grenades rebound by 20% to make them more predictable
- Proximity Detonation Radius: 0.7R (previously 0.65R)
- Damage Across Fusion: 25/27/29/32/36 (previously 26/28/31/34/38)
GAME MODES & SYSTEMS
CROWN & SHOWDOWN
- Crown Bearer Cooldown Penalty: 300% (previously 150%)
- Crown Victory Timer: 60s (previously 45s)
- Crown Bearer’s outline is now yellow (previously red)
- Controller Aim Assist setting is now a slider (0-100) and not just an ON/OFF option.
- Aim Assist for PC Controller has been reduced.
DECIMAL MOUSE SETTINGS
- Settings for mouse sensitivity are now offering decimals values on the sliders.
- Default Controller Sensitivity values have been changed (existing settings won’t be affected; this applies only to new players):
- Vertical sensitivity: 15 (previously 20)
- Horizontal sensitivity: 15 (previously 20)
- ADS low Zoom sensitivity: 40 (previously 70)
- ADS high Zoom sensitivity: 40 (previously 70)
TWITCH CROWNCAST EXTENSION
- Kudos are now bigger and displayed for a longer time (7s)
- More Kudos are displayed on screen for each activation by viewers (a minimum amount of 3 will be displayed)
- Game Event Rotation: 3 Events (previously 2)
What is fixed in Bug Fixes in Hyper Scape update 1.11?
- Fixed an issue where players from other regions than the Americas would get matchmaking errors when not able to ping any datacenter.
- Fixed an issue where long matchmaking times would occur during high loads if you were part of the last players to join in the queue.
- Fixed an issue where Challenges requiring eliminations or assists would not progress or complete when using the Mine Hack.
- Hyper Scape update 1.11 fixed an issue where picking up weapons from the ground would sometimes cause them to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where Contenders would sometimes get stuck under the map before the Eliminated screen appeared at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect month was displayed during incoming maintenance messages.
- Hyper Scape 1.11 fixed an issue where thumbnails for bundles were incorrectly resized when focused on in the Weekly Shop.
- Fixed an issue where the “STRING” text was present during the Crowning Ceremony screen at the end of a match.
- Fixed multiple crashes and improved the general stability of the game.
Download free Hyper Scape version 1.11 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.