Hydroneer update 2.0.6 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Hydroneer 2.0.6 patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes, and gameplay changes.
A major update was released recently, that added new changes, gameplay adjustments, and more. Unfortunately, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hydroneer patch 2.0.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hydroneer Patch 2.0.6 Notes – July 5, 2022
- Conveyor Splitter now has an alternate direction version.
- Conveyor Merger Hook which allows items to be passed in a T shape.
- New character jail-break outfit.
- Dirt Tiers now have distinctive diggable dirt textures.
- Dirt Chunks now have different textures depending on the tier they were dug from.
- Creative Hard Hat item. While wearing will duplicate any item that is placed down to allow for quick building.
- Pickaxe and Construction Hammer now also works by holding down LMB for repetitive strikes.
- Holding CTRL (by default) reverses RTY direction.
- New options for drop reticule.
- Added new options for auto-save time intervals.
- New Logic Lamp item.
- New Logic multiply and divide items.
- Store tooltips now appear in the vehicle store.
- Windows hotbar item is no longer the default Unreal Engine icon.
- New item description badges for vehicles and creative items.
- Land claims can now be purchased for free in creative mode.
- Gameplay options for toggle sprint/crouch.
- Sound effects for opening/closing house doors.
- Various vehicle improvements.
- Harvester improvements to prevent dirt chunks getting stuck.
- Harvesters are now effected by pressure to produce better resources.
- Pipes occasionally locking up and working intermittedly no longer happens.
- Moving far away from a dig site will no longer fudge collisions while machinery is running.
- T2 Drills can now be placed pointing towards conveyor belts without clipping issues.
- Big conveyor optimisations.
- Major animation optimisations making large drill sites easier to run, as well as other items.
- Logic weight reader no longer outputs with a comma when above a value of 999.
- Logic weight reader now shows the input/output arrows correctly.
- Fixed issue where Logic Smelter would not take damage.
- Improvements for loading game files with large amounts of items.
- ‘Save Dirt Chunks / Save Raw Resources’ in gameplay options now work as intended.
- Storage items no longer occasionally cause the game to lag.
- Visual fix: Conveyor Shredder T1 drum now spins the correct direction.
- Store tooltip sizes expanded to allow for languages with lots of words (we’re looking at you, Germany)
- Players can now fish at world bounds.
- Rake reworked to be easier to use.
- Rake will align to the rotation of build items for new saves created after this update.
- Cloutium Ore can only be found under the ground now using drills. Will still spawn for pans at any level.
- Gem prices and spawn rates have been changed. Onyx is still expensive and rare, then Rubies, Sapphires, then Emeralds.
- Drills and Harvesters will now limit the amount of pressure they can take to their corresponding tier max pressures.
- Construction hammer now uses LMB to lock down items and RMB to unlock items.
- Placement grid is now more subtle.
- Sale signs no longer have metal bands which hide some text well selling extremely valuable resources.
- Creative Invincible Filter remodel.
- Hourglass pausing time now saves.
- Hourglass now has a sand effect which shows if time is paused/continuing.
- Half walls can now be RTY rotated.
- Cottage and Wooden wall windows now have glass.
- Scales are now rotated to be aligned with the grid.
Download free Hydroneer update 2.0.6 on PC (Steam).