Hydroneer update 2.0.3 details are now available for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Hydroneer 2.0.3 patch notes, the latest update addressed new changes, quality of improvements and bug fixes.
A major update was released recently, that added new changes, gameplay adjustments, and more. Unfortunately, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Hydroneer patch 2.0.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Hydroneer Patch 2.0.3 Notes – May 17, 2022
- Keybind reset button
- New UI menu for remote play to aid players with setting up controllers.
- Removed discord integration to fix issues with some users not being able to launch the game if Discord is open in admin mode.
- Harvesters will now not (hopefully) clog up when moving far away from them.
- T1 Drills can now be placed next to eachother on both sides.
- Removed issue where the pallet would sometimes cause the selected item to bug out and select items that aren’t being looked at.
- Fixed issue with infinite water loop.
- Relic cave now works appropriately.
- Dropped machinery in the travelling merchant store no longer locks out if the item rolls out of the store.
- Mouse inversion setting now saves properly.
- Mouse inversion now works for vehicles.
- Removed issue where sometimes players can drop a shovel in mid animation causing it to enter the void.
- Various fixes for throwable dynamite.
- Conveyor Centraliser no longer picks up items in players hand or functions in the store.
- Prevented keybindings being able to be set to Left/Right mouse button which stops players from interacting with things.
Download free Hydroneer update 2.0.3 on PC (Steam).