Hunter’s Arena Legend update 1.09 (1.090.000) is now available to download on PS4, and PS5. According to the official Hunter’s Arena Legend patch notes, the latest added a new RP system to the game. Apart from this, today’s Hunters Arena Legend patch 1.09 (1.090) also includes various bug fixes.
Recently, a major update was released with various fixes and balancing.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing various problems with the game. Today’s Hunters Arena Legend version 1.09 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
An all new RP system is finally here.
– RP is based on two factors: Placement and Kill
– A player will receive 3 points per placement above the average player number in a given match.
Ex) In a 30 player match, the average player number is 15. (30/2)
14th will receive 3 points, 1st will receive 42 points, and 30th will receieve -45 points.
Average player number is rounded up (if 14.5, will be counted as 15)
– 3 points rewarded per kill (Max. 15 points)
– In Tag Match, 20 point per win and -20 point per loss.
– In Solo and Trio, player will enter a promotion match once the player reaches 300 points.
– In Tag Match, player will enter a promotion match once the player reaches 100 points.
– Player will be promoted to next rank if scored at least 1 point in a promotion match.
– Player will enter a demotion match once the player reaches 0 points.
– Player will be demonted to lower rank if scored less than 0 points.
– In Solo and Trio, player will be placed at 50 points upon promotion and 200 points upon demotion.
– In Tag Match, player will be placed at 15 points upon promotion and 60 points upon demotion.
– Daily Quest tab in lobby screen is removed.
– In-game quests can be completed in Solos and Trios.
Female voice not properly working when switched to female voice in settings has been fixed.
Cooldown icon not properly showing up in Tag matches has been fixed.
Skill icon not properly switching when a charcter dies in Tag matches has been fixed
Other UI/Localization has been fixed.
Mumyung’s “Shadow Clone” not properly giving xp when the clone kills a demon has been fixed.
Mumyung’s “Shadow Clone” clone not being able to stop guarding has been fixed.
Yoongeon’s “Mark of Prey” being used twice at times has been fixed.
Tau and Samjang’s Martial Arts knock up damage has been decreased.
Download free Hunters Arena Legend patch 1.09 (1.090.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.