Hunt Showdown version 1.18 released for PS4 players. According to the official Hunt Showdown update 1.18 patch notes, the latest update brings tweaks and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown patch 1.18 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release.
Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.18 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 1.18 Patch Notes (updating..)
This DLC includes: North Star (Legendary Hunter), The Sovereign (Legendary Hunter), Sniper’s Gift (Legendary Nagant Officer Carbine), Dragon’s Song (Legendary Blank Fire Decoys), and Fire Monkey (Legendary Fusees).
- A student of mythology and a master of the Five Forms, Chen Lan answered the call for aid from the American Hunter’s Association, eager to gain knowledge that might aid the fight on her home turf. She keeps silent about the details of her journey from the Fujian province to New Orleans, though her skill with a gun and fondness for violence speaks volumes about the red trail she cut from East to West.
- An expert strategist and sniper of otherworldly skill, Xiao Feng left Fujian province with his hunting partner, Chen Lan, crossing the globe in a sweep of bloody encounters over land and sea. Rumors of the duo’s deadly skill preceded their arrival in New Orleans, and they were welcomed into the fold of the AHA with reverence befitting the highest nobility.
- Before beginning the treacherous journey from Fujian to Louisiana, Xiao Feng’s Father – a fellow Hunter – gifted him this Nagant – a symbol of the success he would achieve when he put to use in the bayou.
- When the crackling of burning bamboo is not enough to scare off Nian (or worse), a handful of decoys should do the trick – and this lucky set will work on both brethren and beast in the Bayou.
- According to the zodiac, 1896 was the year of the Fire Monkey, and these fusees were named for the year of their debut in the Bayou.
- Optimized the transition between compounds to reduce stutters.
- Switching from a hunter with less traits and switching to another with more will result in the display skulls not appearing behind the traits.
- Trait box indicators are missing after hiring a hunter that has less traits than the currently selected one.
- Improvements made to the reverb zones in Watch Towers.
- Improvements made to the textures tied to the Specter 1882 Foregrip “Carter’s Quickshot”
- Fixed an issue that resulted in visual issues for Carter within lobby
- Fixed an issue that caused Carters’ gloves to clip through some weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused Carters’ gloves to clip while in dark sight effect.
Hunt Showdown patch 1.18 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.