Hunt Showdown version 1.27 released for PS4 players. According to the official Hunt Showdown update 1.27 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown patch 1.27 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release.
Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.27 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 1.27 changelog
- Slightly decreased the splash damage dealt explosive ammo for the Sprinfield compact variants and the Caldwell conversion Uppercut to make it less likely to be able to “Double-tap” enemy hunters.
- It will still be possible to finish off an enemy hunter with an explosive hit, if the first shot was a direct hit, but you can no longer down a hunter will two close proximity shots.
- Additional developer logging options have added to help us better identify any potential hit validation issues that may occur moving forward.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in small mouse movements not being correctly detected by the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect 3rd person animations for hunters to be shown when using the Winfield Marksman and the Winfield Vandal deadeye (the hunters head was looking in a different direction then where they were aiming).
- Fixed a bug that caused the hunters fingers to be incorrectly visible when shooting the Winfield Centennial when in ADS while having the Iron repeater trait.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to melee when the map was open.
- Fixed some potential hit validation issues that could occur when shots were fired at the moment of your hunters death.
- Fixed a bug that caused the a few buttons to be missing from the training screen.
Hunt Showdown update 1.27 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.