Hunt Showdown version 1.17 (v1.3) released for PS4 players. According to the official Hunt Showdown update 1.17 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown patch 1.17 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release.
Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.17 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 1.17 changelog
- Decoy Fuses now play a tiny explosion sound when they explode.
- Improved and added text transition to the Death Screen for an overall smoother transition.
- The Detail button is now a toggle, similarly to the Damage history button.
- Fixed some client crashes.
- Fixed cases when player could get nothing from item boxes.
- Fixed edge case where the Packmule trait would not work as expected.
- Fixed a number of cases where weapons on the ground could not be looted.
- Fixed a number of cases where weapon would not be equipped after switching it (no arms/hands and weapon rendered).
- Fixed the too quick disconnection at the end of the quickplay round so that Quickplay end of rounds animations are played before returning to the menu.
- Fixed the missing explosive icon for the Bomb Lance in the store and equipment screens.
- Fixed a number of minor animation issues.
- Fixed a number of minor localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where the crosshair on LeMat shotgun would changes with changing stance.
- Death screen: Fixed a bug where selected hunter for Bounty Hunt got displayed instead of selected hunter for Quicplay.
- Death screen: Extracted players will no longer break the death screen.
- Death screen: In Damage History the health bars should be representative like in the game.
- Death screen: Fixed a bug where kills / Death value on death screen player profile would show too many decimal digits.
- Death screen: Fixed a bug where being killed while having the options menu open, resulted in no death screen shown.
- Fixed a bug where users couldn’t switch contracts twice in a row on the contract screen because the button doesn’t update to ACCEPT.
- General: Fixed a bug where players banned for cheating did not receive a proper error message when being kicked from loading into a game.
- Kill View: Fixed a bug where leaving mission while being in the kill view would break the screen for the next times the player dies.
- Spectator: Fixed a bug where the ‘You’re being revived’ message when being revived while spectating was missing.
- Weapon Preview: Fixed a bug where pressing ‘esc’ in the 3D view exited the view but displayed the weapon still in the background.
Hunt Showdown update 1.17 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.