Hunt Showdown update 1.80 (v220.127.116.11) is rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.80 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves various issues including a bug preventing players from being revived in instances where they had used the spectate shortcut on a controller. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.80 also includes various other fixes.
Previously, a major Hunt Showdown update 1.9 added a long list of gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.80 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hunt Showdown 1.80 Patch Notes – April 5, 2023
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being revived in instances where they had used the spectate shortcut on a a controller.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to utilize the self-revive of the Necromancer in Quickplay.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the solo buff from the Serpent trait to work in Quickplay.
- Fixed a bug that caused the starting Hunter to have the incorrect name or gender model after skipping the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the gunshot audio from the Sparks to sound 2D at longer distances.
Download Hunt Showdown update 1.80 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox.