Hunt Showdown update 126.96.36.199 (hotfix) is now available on PS4, Xbox and PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown 188.8.131.52 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks and changes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 184.108.40.206 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Quest system – “Summons” as well as two new grunt AI variants. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hunt Showdown patch 18.104.22.168 notes – June 16, 2022
- Fixed an issue where the New Army second mastery reset upon prestige (Book of Weapons).
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed when a Hunter used a chaos bomb with a Poison bolt using the Hand Crossbow.
- Fixed a text format issue of the Scottfield Brawler mastery in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Summon progress was unintentionally doubled in some cases after a mission.
- Fixed an issue where the quest progress was not being recorded properly when the game crashed.
- Fixed an issue where the custom ammo slots were not being activated in the custom loadout screen.
- Fixed an issue where single shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 22.214.171.124 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC (Steam).