A new Hunt Showdown update 220.127.116.11 (hotfix) is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox and PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update resolves multiple bugs and issues with the game. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 22.214.171.124 also includes a fix for the lack of revive audio, as well as Hunters not rendering at the correct distances issue.
Previously, a major update added a new Quest system – “Summons” as well as two new grunt AI variants. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hunt Showdown patch 188.8.131.52 notes
- Fixed an issue where Hunters were not rendered at the correct distance.
- Fixed an issue where there was no breath and inhale audio when getting revived.
- Addressed a bug where there was no reward pop-up for some finished Summons.
- Fixed an issue where the hammer of the Romero 77 didn’t get cocked after a shot.
- Fixed an issue where all event items were missing the event item background.
- Addressed a bug where ‘Acquired’ was spelled wrong in the finished Summons reward.
- Fixed an issue where Max FPS was always going back to >9000 even after changing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Traitor’s Moon event exclusive weapons were still being displayed as an event exclusive.
- Addressed a bug where the Blood Bond reward pop-up was appearing again after ending the following mission.
- Fixed an issue where some Hunters got disconnected right at the mission start during “Waiting for Players” screen.
- Addressed a bug where Hunter bloodline EXP wasn’t counted towards Summon progress when successfully extracting.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 184.108.40.206 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC (Steam).