Hunt Showdown update 188.8.131.52 (Hotfix)is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves various issues and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 184.108.40.206 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added reconnect support, a new weapon (Berthier Mle 92), new traits, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown patch notes 18.104.22.168 (Hotfix) – November 23, 2021
- Addressed an issue that resulted in Hunters being invincible and unkillable.
- Addressed an issue that caused the news feed to appear on screen after each game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused navigating with the arrow keys or D-pad might not behave as intended.
- Addressed an issue that caused enemy hunters to be highlighted in Dark sight after disconnecting form the mission
- Addressed an issue that caused some UI elements to appear behind the player profile on the after-match screen.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the Vetterli High Velocity ammo to have the wrong image in the book of weapons.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when banishing a boss while a member of your team has been downed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in downed players receiving their full HP back when a banish was initiated.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 22.214.171.124 on PC (Steam).