Hunt Showdown update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hunt Showdown patch notes, the latest hotfix brings fixes for matchmaking, crashes, lag, and other issues. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown patch 22.214.171.124 also includes various UI and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new map (DSalle), audio improvements, balancing, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release.
Today’s Hunt Showdown version 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 188.8.131.52 patch notes
- Addressed an issue that resulted in item counts not updating correctly in the regular store page when purchasing items through the event store page.
- Fixed the @ui_string in the Bow & Arrow entry in the Book of weapons to show the correct title for the entry.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in inconsistencies when trying to remove traits for a hunter.
- Addressed an issue that caused the matchmaking timer and text to be visible behind the event screen.
- Addressed an issue that caused the wrong icons to show for the bow unlocks on the event progression page.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “hire” and “reshuffle” buttons to overlap on the recruitment screen.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Addressed an issue where the pop-up for the wayfarer and the waxwing were not the same format.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the Bow and Throwing Axe not being rewards for the daily/weekly challenges.
- Addressed an issue that caused the mouse cursor to appear in-game and remain on the screen.
- Fixed the translation of the “Verbana” knife in several languages.
- Addressed an issue that caused the audio from clues to loop if a clue was collected the moment the boss was banished.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the event welcome and chose your path pages from appearing for new players when they first login.
- Addressed an issue that caused the discount timer to change randomly.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Armoured to become stuck in doorways after breaking down the door.
- Fixed several tooltips for the bow that incorrectly displayed character strings instead of the intended details.
- Addressed an issue that caused the dual wield icon to not correctly display when it is possible to dual wield.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to lose the Bow custom ammo after prestiging.
- Addressed an issue that caused the locked custom ammo for the bow to appear darker than other locked ammo types.
- Addressed an issue that allowed “The Waxwing” to be granted as a prestige unlock.
- Fixed several bugs tied to the after-match report in relation to event related unlock pop-ups.
- Addressed an issue that caused double event pop-ups to appear when unlocking an event item through the progression path.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 184.108.40.206 on PC (Steam).