Hunt Showdown update 1.56 (18.104.22.168 hotfix) is available to download on PS4 and Xbox. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.56 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks and changes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.56 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Quest system – “Summons” as well as two new grunt AI variants. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.56 (22.214.171.124 Hotfix) will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hunt Showdown Patch 1.56 Notes (126.96.36.199) – May 26, 2022
- Addressed a bug where Hunters were not rendered at the correct distance.
- Addressed a bug where there was no breath and inhale audio when getting revived.
- Addressed a bug where there was no reward pop-up for some finished Summons.
- Addressed a bug where the hammer of the Romero 77 didn’t get cocked after a shot.
- Addressed a bug where all event items were missing the event item background.
- Addressed a bug where ‘Acquired’ was spelled wrong in the finished Summons reward.
- Addressed a bug where Max FPS was always going back to >9000 even after changing it.
- Addressed a bug where the Traitor’s Moon event exclusive weapons were still being displayed as an event exclusive.
- Addressed a bug where the Blood Bond reward pop-up was appearing again after ending the following mission.
- Addressed a bug where some Hunters got disconnected right at the mission start during “Waiting for Players” screen.
- Addressed a bug where Hunter bloodline EXP wasn’t counted towards Summon progress when successfully extracting.
Download free Hunt Showdown console update 1.56 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox.