Hunt Showdown update 1.45 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.45 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown console patch 1.45 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.45 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown 1.45 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
Mr. Orwell Chary is looking into ways to give the AHA advantage in the Hunt and is looking for donations from only the most experienced Hunters. Every day after finishing their missions, players will gain bloodline XP that will make them eligible to give tribute. Once certain thresholds are met, offer blood for Mr. Chary’s Dark Tribute and be reimbursed* with one of many rewards including: Hunt Dollars, Blood Bonds, Hunter slot, Bloodline XP, Equipment, Upgrade points, Legendary item instance, Legendary item unlock, or the exclusive Dark Tribute Hunter Bad Hand: Bad at faro and worse at poker, John Robertson was determined to find glory and gold at a card table. But he was fated to become the Revenant, and he lived as he died – making the best of a bad hand.
There are 4 thresholds of XP that the player needs to reach:
Players can “offer the blood” after earning 2500 XP
Players can “offer the blood” after earning 5000 XP
Players can “offer the blood” after earning 7000 XP
Players can “offer the blood” after earning 10000 XP or by paying 100 BBs
Players who do not have enough experience to reach the final threshold may make a deal with Mr. Chary by paying him Blood Bonds but remember: Players can only do the final Tribute after reaching the first 3 thresholds.
Progression resets every 24h. If the player used and unlocked all attempts, they can’t offer blood until the next day, when clock “resets”.
(*the XP used to offer blood will still be added to your bloodline progression as normal)
With this update, we are bringing a new feature called “First Bounty Extraction Bonus”. This means that players can earn bonus XP and Hunt dollars for their first successful bounty extraction with each hunter. The bonus applied is as follows:
+15% Hunter XP.
+20% Hunt Dollars.
This bonus is a fixed percentage that will be added to the total XP and Hunt Dollars earned during the first mission where you successfully extract with the bounty.
This reward is not limited to once per day, but once per Hunter each day. Whether it is an existing hunter or a new recruit, the first successful bounty extraction with each hunter in a given day will grant this bonus.
Successfully extracting from a mission with the Bounty at least once per day for 5 days will grant additional rewards. Players will earn 25BB from this 5-day streak. Once completed, the progress will reset, and you can begin your streak again. However, if you miss a day, the progress will reset.
Berthier Mle 92 Deadeye
Like other deadeye variants this weapon has been modified with a side mounted Deadeye scope making it easier to hit those longer-range shots. This new variant can also be paired with the Deadeye Scopesmith trait.
Scottfield Model 3 Spitfire
This innovative design includes an addition to the trigger guard in the form of an extra finger hold. This grip provides an extra point of leverage, making it much easier to cock the hammer of the weapon. The barrel has also been shortened to reduce weight which allows for even better ergonomics while the shooter is charging the weapon.
This means the Rate of Fire is significantly higher than the Base Scottfield Model 3, however the shortened barrel reduces the weight at the front of the weapon which results in higher recoil and a decrease in hip fire accuracy. Since the left hand is used to fan the weapon, the extra finger handle does not affect the rate of fire when fanning this weapon.
Scottfield Model 3 Precision
This version of the Scottfield adds a stock to the pistol grip, making a much more stable platform for shooting. This drastically reduces the recoil and increases the overall accuracy of the weapon. This addition also provides a more comfortable holding position, making it slight easier to prepare, resulting in a decrease in time between shots.
Scottfield Model 3 Swift
The top break action of the Scottfield already provides an increase to reload speeds in comparison to other revolvers in the arsenal. The addition of a speed loader mechanism means that the reload is even faster with the Model 3 Swift. These simple devised allow for all 6 rounds to be pre-loaded into them which are then ready to insert into the chamber and reload all rounds simultaneously.
However, this addition means that you can no longer top off this weapon one bullet at a time as all spare rounds must be kept in the speed loader for the next quick reload. This means any rounds left in the weapon while reloading will be ejected and lost to make room for the next load.
- Implemented several dedicated server performance improvements tied to the AI cast.
- Crouch-walking over broken glass/cans is now slightly louder than crouch-walking on other surfaces. This sound is audible at roughly 25m.
- The damage reduction from explosives to yourself and teammates has been removed.
- This means damage from the following is applied to you and your teammates as normal:
- Dynamite (sticks and bundles)
- Explosive ammo (including Explosive crossbow bolts)
- Red Barrels
- Bomb lance splash Damage
- Increased the damage dealt when reviving a red-skulled teammate with the bounty from 25 to 50 HP.
- Players performing this revive will not be able to kill themselves accidentally. If you have 50HP or less while performing this revive, it will stop at 1HP but will still finish the revive process.
- Increased the damage dealt when the bow is at minimum draw.
- This means that performing a quick shot by tapping the fire button with inflict more damage to enemies.
- Increased the damage multiplier of the Basic Arrow against Grunts and Hellhounds.
- This will increase the chances of performing a OHK on these enemies.
- Hitting these enemies at center mass from 15m will have a much higher chance of performing a OHK (one hit kill).
- Increased the damage across all barrel lengths to improve the chance of landing a one hit kill (OHK). The OHK ranges for Dragonbreath are as follows:
- Long and medium Barrel: 5-6m
- Short Barrel: 3-4m
It’s important to note that a OHK at these ranges is still not a guarantee. A solid hit with the majority of pellets from this shell will still be required to ensure the OHK.
- New Custom ammo type available for the Winfield 1873 and Winfield 1873c:
- Similar in function to other FMJ ammo types, this increases wall penetration and the effective range.
- Price – $35
- Significantly increased the recoil for all pairs of Dual wield pistols making it harder to reacquire your target for a follow-up shot.
- Dual wielding, fanning, and levering no longer benefit from an accuracy bonus while crouching.
- Significantly reduced the aim-punch that occurs when hit by the blast of an Explosive bolt. This means you will encounter much less screen movement when caught in the area of effect.
- Reduced the spare ammo for Explosive bolts to ¼ (previously 1/6).
- Slightly increased the hip fire spread for Explosives bolts.
- Poison Trip mines now produce a poison cloud that persists for 30 seconds.
- When triggered, a more intense level of poison will be applied to the player that set it off.
- Alert Trip mines will now deal a small amount of burning damage to players (slight charcoal of your health bar).
- Alert Trip mines can no longer be triggered when placed in water.
Happy trapping and stay vigilant!
- Decoys will now produce a “footstep” sound. This sound will vary depending on the surface they hit to keep them in line with the standard footstep audio.
- The sound generated will behave exactly like a footstep of an enemy Hunter.
- Equipping, unequipping and throwing decoys is now less audible to other Hunters
- Applied local prices for Blood Bond packs on Steam for all currently supported regions
- Horses are now audible at further ranges bringing them in line with other animal sound traps.
- Due to a bug, the Horse audio was only audible at up to 80m which has now been rectified.
- Horses will take a longer time to de-escalate from their “aggro” state after they have been alerted.
- Horses will now always be one shot to throwing axes regardless of where you hit the horse, bringing the damage to horses more in line with other powerful “one shot” attacks.
- Fixed an exploit tied to the rendering of windows and doors. It is no longer possible to tell if others have visited a compound based on whether the doors and windows have rendered or not.
- Doors and windows will now only be determined by how close you are to the compound and is no longer impacted by other players visiting a compound first.
- Added the Berthier Carbine Deadeye variant for $388
- Added the Scottfield Model 3 Spitfire variant for $108
- Added the Scottfield Model 3 Precision variant for $85
- Added the Scottfield Model 3 Swift variant for $95
- Added the Winfield 1873 Full Metal Jacket ammo for $35
- Added the Winfield 1873c Full Metal Jacket ammo for $35
- Slightly reduced the modifier given when selling equipment.
- From 80% to 50%.
- “In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Unholy spirit, Hunters christen and cleanse the Bayou with the shot of this Winfield M1873 Bayonet. “
- “Against a dark sky, this Flare Pistol blazes its foreboding message to Death, marking the next place from which souls need be collected, and graves dug. “
- “Get caught in the Maelstrom and you will be crushed in the stream of its current – sailor’s curse and Hunter’s dream – a tide of devastating shots.”
- “It’s a sin to kill a mockingbird, but it’s no sin to kill a monster, and the call from this Bornheim No. 3 Match mimics the torment of its victims with every shrill cry from its deadly barrel. “
- Addressed an issue on consoles that resulted in specific Hunter skins have a very low texture resolution.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in a few second of a delay when switching weapons in case where the weapon switch is triggered by the auto-switch (e.g. using a grenade and once thrown it auto switches back to your gun).
- Addressed an issue that resulted in not being able to hear the Hive swarm in some cases.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Horses to only be audible below 80m.
- Addressed an issue that allowed Hive swarms to pass through windows and doors when they were closed just as the swarm is about to pass through.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Butcher to get stuck on the pig’s head.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to switch away from a cooking throwable, effectively faking a throw (Only applies to controllers)
- Addressed an issue where choke bombs would not extinguish horses that were on fire.
- Addressed a spot near a group of barrels in Blanc Brinery where players could potentially become stuck.
- Addressed a spot near some hay bales in Windy Run where players could potentially become stuck.
- Addressed a hole in the roof of Maw Battery that could give players and unfair advantage.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in some sliding gates having a gap that could provide an unfair advantage.
- Addressed an issue tied to the rendering of windows and doors. It is no longer possible to determine if other players have been present in the compound.
- Addressed an issue that caused Frag and Flash bombs to sink instead of floating on top of the water.
- Addressed an issue that caused explosives to explode when directly hit with a choke bomb, instead of defusing it as intended (does not apply to waxed dynamite).
- Addressed an issue where fuses would remain active when thrown through the choke bomb cloud.
- Addressed an issue that caused a loud sound to be heard when retrieving items such as knives, bolts an axes. The audio for this should now return to normal.
- Fixed an issue with the Martini Henry, where players could become stuck in the scop animation when releasing aim directly after firing a shot.
- Continued maintenance on naming and translations of Legendary weapons.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck when starting the game.
- Addressed an issue that caused the store sorting to reset when switch tabs.
- Addressed an issue that caused the random contract description to appear behind the searching for match banner when joining a quickplay match.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the confirmation pop-up from appearing, when the last man standing attempts to “leave the match” through the esc menu. A pop up should now appear asking if you wish to confirm leaving.
- Addressed an issue that caused the bounty Lightning strikes from the previous round to briefly appear on the map of your current match.
The following changes were added previously.
Rearranging Inventory Items
With Update 1.7.1 we’re introducing the ability to rearrange Weapons and Items on your Hunter while still within a mission. Rearranging your items only takes a moment, and we know it will become second nature to Hunters of the Bayou in no time:
To move or swap items:
- Hold the item you wish to be moved in your Hunter’s hands
- Press and hold the button assigned to the inventory slot where you’d like the item to go
- After a short delay the item will be placed in the target inventory slot
- If this inventory slot already contains an item, the two will swap positions
Moving and swapping items is limited to their slot categories. Weapons can only move to other weapon slots, same with Tools and Consumables.
Example: Swapping an Ammo Box in your first consumable slot, with a looted Flash Bomb in your last consumable slot.
Start by pressing ‘7’ to hold the Ammo box in your hand. Next press and hold ‘0’ to indicate you would like to switch its position with the Flash Bomb. After a short delay, the two items will be swapped.
- The rearranging inventory feature will be limited to PC Players. Console Players still can use the two ‘favorite slot’ button mappings with -Left and -Right buttons on their Dpad to quickly access their two most important tools or consumables.
- In order to remap your favorite slots select the target slot with the right stick and press and hold either -Left or -Right on the Dpad.
- Improved sound design for silenced weapons
Since the introduction of the Vetterli 71 Karabiner Silencer, we noticed that the previously released silenced weapons (Sparks LRR Silencer, Winfield M1873C Silencer, and the Nagant M1895 Silencer) would need a slight rework of their design to be more in line with the original “base” weapons. This change is purely aesthetic and should not impact gameplay (e.g., The audible distance of the Silenced Shot)
- Added a sound effect for Miner grunt’s headlamp being destroyed without the fireball.
Added more sandbags to the roof of the Waiting Hall in Lawson Station. This should help offer more cover from all directions while upon the roof. (Community Request)
- Addressed a bug where the Butcher would incorrectly shoot a projectile at a wall instead of a player
- Tentative fix for bosses sometimes dropping Bounty Tokens underneath boss lair stairs where the tokens could not be reached
- Addressed a bug where Concertina Armoured could kill chickens when walking past the chicken coop
- Fixed a rare server crash related to AI navigation systems
- Addressed a bug where cash registers would be facing the wrong way
- Fixed a missing roof in Lockbay Docks while in the Tutorial
- Addressed a bug where wooden footsteps could be heard in the basement of Lockbay Docks
- Addressed a bug where the Butcher could partially get stuck in the basement of Darrow Livestock
- Addressed a bug where the Spider couldn´t reach players in Wolfshead Arsenal
- Fixed a spot where player could get stuck in Stanley Coal Company
- Addressed a bug where crows can spawn too close to a player spawn point outside Moses Poultry
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck in Reeves Quarry
- Addressed a bug where bullets could be blocked by an invisible obstacle in Weeping Stone Mill
- Fixed a small see-through gap at the stairs by the new crypt entrance in Healing-Waters Church
- Moved the crank wheel at the new crypt gate to the other side in Healing-Waters Church
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck in Fort Bolden
- Fixed a bug where two cash registers would spawn in the same location
- Addressed a bug where windows would sometimes become indestructible
- Tentative fix for walls not properly rendering in spectator mode
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck in Darin Shipyard
Addressed a bug where the Vetterli Marksman used the wrong base sensitivity, making the default camera speed faster than other marksman variants
- Addressed a bug where the Dolch precision would eject one more bullet than intended when reloading without Bulletgrubber
- Fixed a reconnect issue that prevented players from swapping weapons
- Addressed a bug preventing players from properly red-skull-reviving with a Bounty after a full reconnect
- Addressed a bug where players would immediately execute world interactions that were queued up during an on-the-fly reconnect
- Addressed a bug where event items that should boost Darksight range would not properly work
- Addressed a bug where windows looked unbroken after a reconnect
Addressed a bug where after multiple reconnects players would no longer automatically crouch upon disconnecting
- Addressed a bug where after a reconnect a burning player could no longer ignite AI and/or other players surrounding them
- Addressed a bug where players were able to navigate the main menu before selecting a choice on the reconnect pop-up
- Addressed a bug where the button shortcuts on the main menu were still working while a reconnect pop-up was active
- Addressed a bug that caused zooming in and out of hunter models while scrolling through recruits
- Addressed a bug which caused the wrong reward to be selected while prestiging under certain conditions
- Fixed a visual bug that caused custom ammo 3D models to be displayed on top of other weapons in the Equipment list
- Addressed a bug that showed incorrect weapons briefly when selecting an ammo type filter in the Arsenal
- Addressed a bug where the equipment tab would scroll incorrectly
- Addressed a bug where previously removed “plus icons” came back when scrolling in the roster
- Addressed a bug where fully dead teams, solo players, and QP players would sometimes get misleading info on leave mission
Addressed a bug where, when equipping four consumables, the selection would jump to the first consumable slot and render the reduce button useless
- Fixed a visual bug that caused a gap between lines to appear after using filters in the legendary weapon store
- Fixed a visual bug that caused a tooltip to be shown in the legendary weapon store despite the filter being empty
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.45 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox.