Hunt Showdown update 1.49 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.49 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings fixes for UI, weapons, and other issues. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.49 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update 1.8 added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown console update 1.49 will fix a few of these issues.
Hunt Showdown Patch 1.49 Notes – Official
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to break the ladder animation meaning they could use equipment while climbing.
- Fixed an issue where the audio for burning bodies would not play as intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong cards to appear for the Bloodbond packs in the in-game store.
- Fixed a bug that gave the incorrect unlock rank to the Scottfield resulting in it not being visible through the progression lists.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from rebinding certain keys in the settings menu.
- It is no longer possible to perform a Dark Tribute while in the matchmaking queue.
- Added some missing audio tied to the filters in the store pages.
- Fixed a bug that removed the sway from the Crown & King while in ADS.
- Fixed a bug that caused hunters to drop one of their weapons (the one not currently selected) after being revived.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.49 on PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC (Steam).