A new Hunt Showdown update 1.61 (hotfix 220.127.116.11) is available now available to download on PC, PS4 and Xbox. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.60 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Hunt Showdown patch 1.61 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Quest system – “Summons” as well as two new grunt AI variants. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.61 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Hunt Showdown Patch 1.61 Notes (v18.104.22.168) – August 3, 2022
- Addressed a bug that crashed the game when loading out of a mission.
- Addressed a bug where single shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.
- Addressed a bug that stopped some players from choosing the EU region.
- Addressed a bug that caused a player to get stuck moving slowly.
- Addressed a bug with the Bloodline XP summon causing it to not finish properly.
- Stopped the Viber – Frenzy clothes vibrating when in Lobby.
- Addressed a bug with the “Are you sure?” popup that was not working correctly.
- Addressed a bug that displayed incorrect text in the Italian localization of the Event Tracking and Event Leaderboard page.
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo crate to be highlighted after they were already used.
- Addressed a bug with Hawkshaw Jack’s shoulder clipping into the camera when charging a Sledgehammer heavy melee attack.
- Addressed a bug that stopped players from opening another chapter in the Serpent Moon story while another story was already open.
- Addressed a bug in the German localization when picking up arrow for the Hunting Bow.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Sparks Pistol to slide slightly from the Hunter’s hand when charging a heavy melee attack.
- Addressed a bug that caused the lever-action Winfields to have a short delay in hip-fire after a shot.
- Addressed a bug that reset the Romero Hatchet mastery in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed a cause of a game-crash during a mission.
- Addressed a bug that caused the starshell ammo to not deal the proper amount of damage on a Hunter that was already burning.
Download free Hunt Showdown console update 1.61 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox.