Hunt Showdown patch 1.30 (1.6) is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.30 patch notes, the latest update added new features, changes, and more. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown update 1.30 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with crossplay, new AI variations, new Time of Day: Sunset, new equipment and more. The long-awaited Crossplay function between Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is now available for players.
Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.30 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Hunt Showdown update 1.30 (1.6)?
- Interactive Mechanical doors now use a pitch randomization to prevent “phasing”.
- Reduced compression artifacts on many objects that produce audio (thunder, piano etc.)
- Fixed a bug that could cause Scrapbeak to get stuck.
- Fixed a bug on the death screen where Scrapbeak would not be correctly displayed as the “killer” if you died to his concertina wire.
- Fixed a bug that reduced the fire damage taken by Scrapbeak when in frenzy.
- Fixed a bug that caused shuttered windows to sound like they were Glass when hit.
- Fixed a bug that caused barrels to spawn in locations that intersect with other objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck on an ammo crate at Slaughterhouse.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck between some crates and the ceiling at Cyrpus Huts.
- Fixed a bug that prevents certain objects from rendering correctly in the underground area of Healing Waters Church.
- Fixed an exploit in Blanchett Graves that allowed players to reach an area that should not be accessible.
- Fixed several exploit spots in Lockbay docks that allowed player to get kills in an unfair manner.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the spider to get stuck inside the walls at Golden Acres.
- Fixed some geometry issues tied to the walkways at Fort Carmick.
- Improvements made the landscape around the spawn at Iron works.
- Fixed several exploit spots in Lawson Station that allowed player to get kills in an unfair manner
- Fixed an issue that prevented the display of the Bomblance hit marker when attacking a boss that is in frenzy.
- Fixed the missing “sell all” progress circle that should appear when holding the action shortcut in the store.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “leave group” button to not be disabled when the player is ready.
- Fixed a bug that reset the filters when going from the ‘upgrades’ to the ‘equipment’ tab.
- Fixed the incorrectly translated ‘Unlock’ pop up (Russian language).
- Fixed a bug that caused issues with the view contract shortcut where it did not work correctly for a new host in a group.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong ammo capacity to be displayed in the store for the Bomblance.
- Fixed some bugs that resulted in some inconsistent naming for ammo types.
- Fixed a bug that caused some legendary weapons to change position in the arsenal list when bought or sold.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sensitivity settings while in “Gunslinger mode” to not grey out.
- Fixed a bug where locked DLC’s were showing as buyable (button not greyed out as intended).
- Fixed a bug that resulted in some inconsistencies with the ‘rending’ icons in the store and roster tabs.
Read full Hunt Showdown update 1.6 patch notes here.
Download free Hunt Showdown patch 1.30 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.