Hunt Showdown patch 1.28 (1.5.3) is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.28 patch notes, the latest update added various changes and fixes. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown update 1.28 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with crossplay, new AI variations, new Time of Day: Sunset, new equipment and more. The long-awaited Crossplay function between Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is now available for players.
Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.28 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Hunt Showdown update 1.28 (1.5.3)?
- Reduced the probability of Night and Fog time of day.
- Now at 16%, previously was 30% (combined percentage).
- Optimizations made to the matchmaking parameters tied to teams as well as the decay rating.
- Bulwark is now unlocked at Bloodline rank 16 (previously rank 89).
- Changes made to the new server notification icon settings:
- Default settings will now be set from “none to “warning icons only”.
- The red text warning message that would appear in the middle of the screen has been removed.
- “Sell All” button in the weapon store will now work as intended. (Previously this was deactivated due to some technical issues). The button remains removed from the equipment screen as intended.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a round to start with more than the intended number of players.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur due to an issue with the AI pathfinding.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the details of the effective range tied to the Springfield with Explosive ammo was incorrect (actual values in game were correct).
- Fixed an issue that caused the ammo counter to be not fully visible when the game is displayed in certain aspect ratios.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cursor to appear on screen when in a match.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Concertina wire from being destroyed by the shovel.
Download free Hunt Showdown patch 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.