Humankind update 1.2.139 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Humankind patch notes, the latest update brings various quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Humankind patch 1.2.139 also includes fixes for various humankind modes.
Currently, Humankind servers are down. You can check the Humankind server status here.
Since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Humankind patch 18.104.22.168 will address a few of these errors.
Humankind Patch Notes – Sep 8, 2021
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Decreased the Combat Strength of the “Man of War” Unit.
- Added a game option to set the speed of the horizontal/vertical panning on the map with keyboard inputs.
- Added a loading screen and animated loading picto when opening the browser for the first time.
- Updated the Chinese (zh-CN) translation for the following Culture names: Babylonians, Egyptians (Era 1), Hittites, Huns, Mughals, Ottomans, Edo Japanese, French.
“Glaciers” are now “Icebergs”.
- Addressed save corruption due to the buyout feature being available, in some particular cases, in Cities blocked by an ongoing battle.
- Addressed crash at start due to the instantiation of the embedded web browser plugin used by the Encyclopedia.
- Fixed an issue where the initial War Desire isn’t added in the War Score calculation when the save has been loaded during the war.
- Fixed an issue where the third Empire (also known as the infamous Magenta empire 3) seems to have vision on other
- Empires and Independent Peoples when it should not.
- Fixed several issues where minimum value of Oil and Uranium Resource Deposits is not reached in extreme map situations.
- Fixed an issue where Early Modern and Contemporary Eras Settler Units have no upkeep.
- Fixed an issue where the Army Upkeep cost formula for the Air and Missile Units is inconsistent, becoming extremely high.
- Addressed a bug where some Resource Deposits don’t have a Resource pin.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed in-game calendar does not take into account the game speed.
- Fixed an issue where the game starts in English without taking the user’s language into account.
- Fixed several missing localized content.
Download free Humankind update 1.2.139 on PC (Steam).