HROT update 0.3.8 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official HROT patch notes, the latest update added slow and weighty doors, dosimeter sounds, and more. Apart from this, Hrot patch 0.3.8 also includes fixes for glass glitch, muted sounds during menus and more.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Hrot patch 0.3.8 will fix a few of these issues.
HROT patch notes
- Added slow and weighty doors
- New elevator sounds (Transporta TOV 250)
- Added dosimeter sounds
- Water shader improved
- Fixed glass glitch
- “Show HUD” in HUD Options
- Muted sounds during menus
- “still live” achievement temporary removed
- Few minor fixes
Download free HROT update 0.3.8 on PC (Steam).