Let’s cut to the chase: you’re here to find out how to play Spider-Man 2 early. The anticipation for this game has been off the charts, and fans are scouring the internet for ways to get their hands on it before the official release date. But is it even possible? Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
Can you play Spiderman 2 early?
Pre-orders and Special Editions
You might think pre-ordering a special edition would grant you early access, but think again. Both the Digital Deluxe Edition and the Standard Edition unlock at the same time. So, no early access there.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 from Insomniac Games is set to release on October 20, 2023, for the PlayStation 5. Sorry, PS4 owners, you’re out of luck this time.
Here are the global release times for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2:
- October 19, 2023, 4 am PT
- October 19, 2023, 6 am CT
- October 19, 2023, 7 am ET
- October 19, 2023, 12 pm BST
- October 19, 2023, 1 pm CEST
- October 19, 2023, 4:30 pm IST
- October 19, 2023, 7 pm CST
- October 19, 2023, 8 pm KST/JST
- October 19, 2023, 10 pm AEDT
- October 20, 2023, 12 am NZDT
Final Words – October 18, 2023
So, can you actually play Spider-Man 2 early? The official channels say no, and the unofficial ones are a bit of a gamble. Keep your eyes peeled for any updates, but for now, it seems like we’ll all have to wait for the official release to swing through New York as our favorite web-slinger.