Rainbow Six Siege players are currently experiencing error code 10-0x000001F4. R6 Siege error code 10-0x000001F4 could trigger for various reasons, most likely network-related issues. Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
What is Rainbow Six Siege error code 10-0x000001F4?
This error occurs where UBISoft or R6 Siege servers are down or are temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled maintenance session.
You can check the R6 server status here.
You might also face this error when the game is unable to connect to the game servers.
How to Fix Rainbow Six Siege error code 10-0x000001F4?
Change your Wifi Router DNS (For disconnection issues)
More fixes for Rainbow Six Siege error code 10-0x000001F4
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Make sure your game software is up to date:
- Go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Highlight the game you’re playing and press the Options button on your controller.
- Select “Check For Update” and install any updates that are available.
Make sure your PS4’s system software has the most recent update:
- Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
- Choose “System Software Update” and allow any system updates to install.
- Reboot your PlayStation 4.
Clear your PS4’s cache:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
Rainbow Six Siege error code 10-0x000001F4 indicates that you have a corrupted game data. A future R6 Siege update will address this issue.