PlayStation 4 players are currently facing error code CE-32937-4 issue. Since the last update, players are experiencing several problems. Read what is error code CE-32937-4 and how to fix it.
Read more details below.
This error occurs when PlayStation 4 fails to download the app or game data. This error occurs because of corrupt game data or internet connection.
“Failed to download data.” Error Code CE-32937-4
Check the distribution period for the content that you are trying to download.
Go to Notifications > Downloads, press the OPTIONS button on your controller while highlighting the message, and select Delete to cancel the download.
If the error persists, the network connection may be temporarily busy or unstable. Please try again later.
Restart your router
Try to power down your router for 10 seconds and then power it back on.
1. Turn off your console (not rest mode).
2. Wait until the power light on the front of the console stops blinking.
3. Unplug the power cable from the console.
4. Press and hold the power button several times to remove any excess charge.
5. Turn on your console again. You might want to reinstall the game after restoring licenses if you still come across this error!
A future PlayStation 4 firmware update will fix the error CE-32937-4.