NBA 2K22 players are receiving an error message that reads “‘UserData’ file has been corrupted and is unable to be loaded.” This error message appears after the reserved space was cleared. Read how to address this issue.
How to Fix NBA 2K22 error UserData corruption issue?
Go ahead and file a support ticket. Please be sure to provide the following information when you fill in the “Description” field about what’s going on.
- Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam ID/Nintendo ID:
- This could include your continent or country.
- 2K Account Email address:
- Amount Missing:
- Receipt and Copy of Transaction History (Must be a photo or a screen shot):
- The receipt could be the email sent to you when confirming the purchase.
- With the transaction history, please ensure this contains either your username, email or ticket number for our viewing.
- We need both the receipt and a copy of your account’s transaction history.
You can check your VC purchase history in the following guide.
To find your transaction history on your Nintendo Switch, use the eShop:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- Select “Redownload.” A list of all of the software you’ve purchased that is not currently downloaded to the system will appear.
- Only software purchased with your Nintendo Account will appear on this list. Software purchased by other Nintendo Accounts on the console will not appear in your “Redownload” list.
- If all of your purchases are currently downloaded and playable on your system, nothing will appear in this list.
For Nintendo Switch, we’ll also need a screenshot of your Nintendo Support ID. This can be found by going through the Switch menu > System settings > Users > Your Profile > Scroll down, and click on Number for Customer Support.
SONY AMERICA PURCHASE:
If you have issues with a purchase on PlayStation, you’ll have to reach out to Sony-America Customer Support for assistance.
SONY EUROPE/ASIA/JAPAN PURCHASE:
To find your transaction history on PlayStation, you can go to the Account Management website:
- Sign in to the account management site (https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/login.action?request)
- Select “Transaction History” from the home screen.
- Select the account you would like to view details of from the “Account” dropdown box (you can view your associated sub accounts from this page too) and select the date range.
- Select a transaction to view details.
To find your transaction history on Xbox, you can go to
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-live-membership/check-xbox-live-bill or https://account.microsoft.com/about?refd=login.live.com on any PC or Mac web browser (this must be a desktop browser, not one on a mobile device).
- Click on “Payment & Billing.”
- Click on “Purchase History.”
- Please get back to us with new screenshots showing what has been requested.
You can access your Steam Transaction History by logging in and visiting https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/
Also, check NBA 2K22 server status here.