Players are currently experiencing issues with the 2K online services. They are reporting NBA 2K22 error code EFEAB30C OR 4B538E50 issues on PS5, PC, PS4, and Xbox One. There are also reports of 2k22 locker codes issues. These error 4b538e50 and efeaB30c in NBA 2K22 is related to the MyTEAM. Players are also getting some other errors like,
We have posted some workarounds and fixes for this problem. Check out the full details below.
What is NBA 2k22 error code EFEAB30C OR 4B538E50?
A common reason for seeing these errors is because you don’t have the latest data downloaded. When that happens, it means you can’t continue on to play until you’ve got the most recent update downloaded.
Why I am getting NBA 2K22 error code 4B538E50 and EFEAB30C?
- You may be encountering this error due to the exceeded amount of allowed NBA 2K accounts on your console.
- There may be some software blocking your connection to our servers.
- Reserved Space has been cleared on your hard drive.
- Your data is out of sync.
How to fix NBA 2k22 error code EFEAB30C OR 4B538E50?
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Clear your PS4’s cache to fix error 4B538E50 and EFEAB30C in NBA 2K22:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
If you’re experiencing this issue on Nintendo Switch, please try the following steps:
- Hold down the power button that’s next to the volume controls on the Switch.
- Once you’ve pressed that, a menu should appear. Select “Power Options.”
- Select “Power Off” to shut it down completely.
- Hold down the power button to turn it back on, and boot up NBA 2K22.
Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
Alternatively, press and hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Check PlayStation IP:
- Start the PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to the main menu, go to Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
- Locate both IP and MAC addresses and note them down for future reference.
Check Xbox One IP:
- Press the menu button on Xbox.
- Go to Settings > Network > Advance Settings.
- Navigate to the IP address section and note down both IP and MAC addresses.
Set Static IP
- Open Wifi router settings. Enter the IP address provided by your ISP.
- Now, log-in using your username and password.
- Navigate to Settings > Enable Manual Assignment option.
- Under the ‘Manual Assignment’ option, add both IP and MAC addresses > Select Add.
Enable Port Forwarding Setting in Wifi Router
- When you logged into IP address, search for the Port Forwarding section (Some times on Advanced Settings).
- In port forwarding setting, just enter the range of ports you want to open in Start and End / Internal and External.
- For NBA 2K21, you can follow the below port ranges:
NBA 2K22 – Steam
NBA 2K22 – Xbox One
NBA 2K22 – PlayStation 4
NBA 2K22 – Nintendo Switch
- Furthermore, input the created Static IP for the console and choose Enable or OK.
- Then restart the console as well as the Wi-Fi router to apply all changes.
The game developer will release a fix to address NBA 2k22 error 4B538E50 and EFEAB30C. Also, check NBA 2k22 server status here.