Players are reporting NBA 2K22 error code 6f8ce31b issues on PS5, PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Players are unable to log in to MyCareer or randomly getting disconnected with error 6f8ce31b in NBA 2K22. We have posted some workarounds and fixes for this problem.
If your issue is either a corrupted or missing MyCAREER file, check out this post about how to fix NBA 2K22 MyCAREER missing files.
Check out the full details below.
What is NBA 2k22 error code 6f8ce31b?
This error code appears randomly in the game. Players get disconnected with NBA 2K22 error code 6f8ce31b. This error is network connection-related.
Why I am getting NBA 2K22 error code 6f8ce31b?
- You may be encountering this error due to the exceeded amount of allowed NBA 2K accounts on your console.
- There may be some software blocking your connection to our servers.
- Reserved Space has been cleared on your hard drive.
- Your data is out of sync.
- Sometimes it’s just a backend issue.
How to fix NBA 2k22 error code 6f8ce31b?
Delete your reserve space and load up. It should say that the file is corrupted, just keep pressing to continue until you arrive at the home screen. Load up the player in the slot that wasn’t working and it.
Here is how you can do this.
- Upload your data to the cloud
- delete data on your PS5
- Delete game
- Download game
- Download your uploaded data
- Open the game
- Now, click OK and skip.
- Enter MyCAREER.
You will see your build with the name of Prospect and PG. Get into it and it will show your true build.
Check PlayStation IP:
- Start the PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to the main menu, go to Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
- Locate both IP and MAC addresses and note them down for future reference.
Check Xbox One IP:
- Press the menu button on Xbox.
- Go to Settings > Network > Advance Settings.
- Navigate to the IP address section and note down both IP and MAC addresses.
Set Static IP
- Open Wifi router settings. Enter the IP address provided by your ISP.
- Now, log-in using your username and password.
- Navigate to Settings > Enable Manual Assignment option.
- Under the ‘Manual Assignment’ option, add both IP and MAC addresses > Select Add.
Enable Port Forwarding Setting in Wifi Router
- When you logged into IP address, search for the Port Forwarding section (Some times on Advanced Settings).
- In port forwarding setting, just enter the range of ports you want to open in Start and End / Internal and External.
- For NBA 2K21, you can follow the below port ranges:
NBA 2K22 – Steam
NBA 2K22 – Xbox One
NBA 2K22 – PlayStation 4
NBA 2K22 – Nintendo Switch
- Furthermore, input the created Static IP for the console and choose Enable or OK.
- Then restart the console as well as the Wi-Fi router to apply all changes.
The game developer will release a fix to address NBA 2k22 error 6f8ce31b. Also, check NBA 2k22 server status here.