Many players are currently facing NBA 2K20 error code c3854bcc on PS4 and Xbox One. Players are losing their recent game progress because of this error. 2K20 error code c3854bcc could trigger for various reasons, most likely lost network connection related.
Unfortunately, 2K games consider it as an unidentified error. However, we have posted some workarounds and fixes for this problem. Check out the full details below.
How to fix NBA 2k20 error code c3854bcc on PS4 and Xbox One?
Change your DNS
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Make sure your game software is up to date:
- Go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Highlight the game you’re playing and press the Options button on your controller.
- Select “Check For Update” and install any updates that are available.
Clear your PS4’s cache to fix error c3854bcc:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
- Alternatively, press and hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
NBA 2K20 error code c3854bcc on PS4 and Xbox One is a general error indicating that you have lost connection to server.