Players are reporting MIR4 error code 8 since the recent major update. Players are unable to connect to the game lobby, facing matchmaking timeout, and other errors. We have posted some workarounds to fix MIR4 error code 8.
Read more about MIR4 error code 8 details below.
What is MIR4 Error Code 8 (Code:8)?
Players experience MIR4 error code 8 or Code:8 when they are unable to connect to the game lobby and Mir8 crashes with various error codes.
Check Network Connections
If, the above process does not work for you, try testing your connection. Follow the steps below to test your console’s connection.
- From the PlayStation home screen, select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
Here are a few other tips:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
Changes You Wifi Router DNS
To do this, access your router’s web interface and log in with the admin credentials. Find a DNS server option on one of the pages. The option may be under LAN or DHCP server settings.
Change your Router DNS to the following.