Hitman 3 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several performance issues related to crashing, lag, framerate drop, and more. Some players are also receiving Hitman 3 error ce-34878-0 while downloading or playing the game.
If you are also facing Hitman 3 error CE 34878 0 issue, here are a couple of fixes you can try.
How to fix error ce-34878-0 on Hitman 3?
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Make sure your game software is up to date:
- Go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Highlight the game you’re playing and press the Options button on your controller.
- Select “Check For Update” and install any updates that are available.
Make sure your PS4’s system software has the most recent update:
- Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
- Choose “System Software Update” and allow any system updates to install.
- Reboot your PlayStation 4.
Clear your PS4’s cache:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
- Alternatively, if the console appears to be frozen or the Guide cannot be accessed, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Uninstall/reinstall your game:
- Uninstall and reinstall the game if you are still experiencing the error. Before you do this, upload you’re save game to the cloud (or to a USB storage device).
Reinstall the original hard drive:
- This is only if you have upgraded your PS4’s hard drive. Sony suggests re-installing the original hard drive that came with the console.
Hitman 3 error ce-34878-0 is a general error indicating that the game has crashed. If you receive a ce 34878 0 Hitman 3 error, you will need to restart the game. A fix is coming in the future update.