A few COD Warzone players are currently facing error code 3136 while playing the game. Many players are getting error code 3136 with the message “you have been disconnected from the call of duty servers”. Call of Duty Warzone error code 3136 could trigger for various reasons, most likely network connection related.
Read more details here.
How to Fix COD Warzone Error Code 3136?
Change your DNS
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Make sure your game software is up to date:
- Go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Highlight the game you’re playing and press the Options button on your controller.
- Select “Check For Update” and install any updates that are available.
Make sure your PS4’s system software has the most recent update:
- Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
- Choose “System Software Update” and allow any system updates to install.
- Reboot your PlayStation 4.
Clear your PS4’s cache:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
- Alternatively, if the console appears to be frozen or the Guide cannot be accessed, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
COD Warzone error 3136 is a general error indicating that you are unable to connect to the server.
You can check Call of Duty Warzone Server status here