Recently, a new Bloodhunt patch was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are experiencing black screen issues in Bloodhunt. Today, we have posted a workaround for this bug.
Check out more details below.
What is the Bloodhunt Black Screen issue?
When you launch the game, you are presented with a black screen. You can hear the tutorial in the background. Usually ambient sounds of rain or just any sounds from within the game.
How to solve Blood hunt Black Screen issue?
To solve this, you have to install the Windows Media Player and Media Feature Pack.
- Go to start or press the windows button
- Search for settings
- In the settings menu, click Apps
- Under Apps & Features click Optional features
- Click on Add a feature
- Search for “Windows media player” and “Media feature pack“
- Install both features.
- Once the install is done, restart your PC.
- Launch the game.
Download Shieldwall patch on PC (Steam).