House Flipper update 2.60 (March 31, 2022) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official House Flipper version 2.60 patch notes, the latest update two new houses, new TV, Desk accessories, and much more. Apart from this, today’s House Flipper patch 2.60 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big House Flipper Xmas update was released which added a new holiday house, new lamps, new festive ornaments, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s House Flipper version 2.60 will address a few of these issues.
House Flipper March 31 Patch Notes
- Two new, quite friendly houses to flip!
- A new TV with hanging and standing mounting.
- Desk accessories.
- A lot of vinyls with timeless classics, like “Flip Me Baby One More Time”, “Main Menu Theme” and “Hammer Time”.
- New sizing options for Kevin window.
- New armchair in Emily set.
- A few designer helmets that can also be used as saucepans.
- Fridges and ranges in retro style.
- New sports equipment: football, hockey sticks.
- Doggy and turkey statues.
- New doors in all colors.
- A new rack with various variants.
- A new sofa.
- Just a regular armchair with no surprises.
- A retro armchair with a footstool.
- A new plushie. Haunting entity not included.
- A new carpet and panels.
- Two new tables and a tea table. You can’t drink coffee on this one – it’s a major offense.
- A landline phone.
- A loft window in three sizes.
- Pastel variants for all Snowman kitchen set items.
- New in Snowman kitchen set: sinks and a cabinet.
- New sizes for Gustum kitchen set shelves: 9.75, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, and 69 cm.
- A bunch of color cosmetics with accessories.
- Three new posters. They will post all the time.
- False advertising removed – the DLC filter will hide categories if there are no relevant items in them.
- (Luxury DLC) The Fazzo Chair renovation process was simplified (Forgotten Heritage job).
- The poinsettia will now be considered a valid choice in the “Christmas cleaning” job.
- Buyers won’t dislike things they like anymore unless they don’t like them.
- (Apocalypse DLC) Apocalypse buyers will share more information about their preferences, like plants or zombies.
- (Garden DLC) The pool shouldn’t get scared and hide inside the house in “Job: Lawn and pool” anymore.
- (Luxury DLC) We’ve fixed the ocean evaporation speed in “Historic House”.
Download free House Flipper patch 2.60 is now available for download.