Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.01 (August 14, 2020) released for PC players. According to Horizon Zero Dawn patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s patch also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously. an update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Horizon Zero Dawn patch is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Horizon Zero Dawn PC update 1.01?
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if the SteamUI didn’t initialize properly on startup.
Functionality Issue Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Concentration and other slowdown mechanics wouldn’t work for everyone.
- Fixed an issue where Windows/Steam profile names containing special characters would prevent some players from saving the game. We are still investigating other saved game issues as well.
- Fixed an issue where Windows/Steam profile names containing special characters would prevent some players from saving screenshots in Photo Mode.
- Added improved diagnostic data collection when submitting a crash report.
- Fixed several backend issues.
- Fixed a video corruption issue for specific hardware. We’re continuing to look at other hardware configurations as well.