Horizon Forbidden West update 1.15 (1.015.000) is now available to download on PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official Horizon Forbidden West 1.15 patch notes, the latest update added a new Game+ mode to the game. It is a ultra hard difficulty mode when selecting the difficulty for New Game or New Game Plus. Apart from this, Horizon Forbidden West patch 1.15 (1.015.000) also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major HFW update 1.13 added a long list of quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Horizon Forbidden West version 1.15 will address a few of these issues.
Horizon Forbidden West Patch 1.15 Notes (1.015.000)
We’re so thankful for our incredibly talented community and are happy to announce that this major update includes much-requested features, including:
- New Game+
- Ultra Hard difficulty mode when selecting the difficulty for New Game or New Game Plus
- Reset Skills functionality within the menu
- New functionality to apply a different look to Aloy’s armor.
- New Rewards available in New Game+ (Weapons, Dyes and Face Paints)
- A New Trophy Set
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Performance and Stability
- Improved visual fidelity in Performance Mode.
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Sea of Sands” where progression was blocked when trying to open the valve.
- Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” where the quest would become stuck if the cinematic was skipped too fast.
- Fixed an issue in Main Quest “The Dying Lands” where the quest did not progress after defeating the Grimhorn.
- Fixed an issue in Side Quest “Breaking Even” where the beams that need to be interacted with would not be present.
- Addressed a bug where fast-traveling to Rebel Outpost: High Turning would send Aloy somewhere else.
- Addressed a bug where the campfire in Rebel Camp: Devil’s Grasp would remain unavailable after completing the camp.
- Addressed a bug where an objective would not be completed in Rebel Camp: The Hive
- Fixed an issue in The Arena where the timer would continue counting down after defeating all the machines.
- Oops… Added World Datapoint 63, which can be found somewhere near the Widemaw site on the Isle of Spires.
- Addressed a bug where the Tallneck shockblast would destroy all other machines.
- Addressed a bug where the Fireclaw would not go into the Shocked or Knocked Down State when triggered during certain attacks.
- Addressed a bug where the Behemoth would be able to chain charge attacks in rapid succession.
- Addressed a bug where detached machine parts could fall through the floor.
- Reduced the armor health for the Quen Imperial Guard to be more in line with the other enemies.
- Addressed a bug where the tier 4 Hammerburst Boltblaster would deal less damage than the tier 3 version.
- Addressed a bug where enemies would become suspicious when spotting an active Blast Trap.
- Addressed a bug where some weapons did not give Valor correctly.
- Reduced crafting costs for crafting Traps at a Workbench.
- Rebalanced crafting costs for Elite & Advanced Traps when crafting in the wild.
- Addressed a bug where some weapon perks did not give the correct values.
- Updated the Resilient Trapper skill with new values.
- Addressed a bug where the Braced Shot would become buffed in unintended ways.
- Addressed a bug where canisters would have different rarities.
- Added an option to show or hide grapple icons.
- Added a “Pry Open” option under the Hold/Toggle Accessibility Settings.
- Added an option for overriding machines to switch to ‘Toggle’ in the Accessibility Settings.
- Updated icons for various machine parts.
Performance and Stability
- Additional streaming fixes in game.
- Additional crash fixes.
- Added Filmgrain to photo mode. Grain scales with intensity: low values have small grain, high values increase the size of the grain, which leaves the higher values especially suited to black and white experimentation.
- Addressed a bug where loot barrels would not get destroyed in one hit.
- Addressed a bug where overheal would not take the higher value when consuming Health Potions and Food at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where civilians would not always respond to rain.
- Addressed a bug where the Motion Aiming did not work for the second controller when using the Co-Pilot feature.
- Addressed a bug where Aloy could still control a mount when in the Shocked State.
- Addressed a bug where Aloy could crawl through a vent while holding a battery.
- Multiple localization and subtitles fixes and improvements.
- Multiple lighting fixes and improvements.
- Addressed various game crashing bugs.
- Addressed an issue in Handa’s Contract “Ancient Relics”, where the mission progression will be stuck on “2/3 Gather Ancient Relics”, or “Go to the Northern Ancient Machine Site” if the player leaves the area.
- Fixed a bug where outfits may appear to be covered by dark shadows in inventory.
- Fixed HUD elements showing simultaneously when starting the game in specific circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where the dialogue with Untalla did not complete the activity after handing in all Black Boxes.
- Addressed a bug where custom difficulty was not restored properly when loading a game that was made with custom difficulty selected.
- Improved The Arena text readability in Arabic.
Download free for HFW update 1.15 (1.015.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStations 5.