A new Hood Outlaws and Legends patch 1.07 is now available to download on Hood Outlaws and Legends PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official Hood Outlaws and Legends update 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for matchmaking, controllers, and balancing. Apart from this, Hood Outlaws and Legends version 1.000.700 also includes general stability fixes and improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game online.
Today’s Hood Outlaws and Legends patch 1.000.700 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Hood Outlaws and Legends patch 1.07? – July 28, 2021
New game mode: PVE
Team up with up to three friendly Outlaws and infiltrate the State’s strongholds to steal their treasure! In this new cooperative game mode you will fight as one against tougher guards, with limited resources and the fearsome Sheriff tracking your every move. Silent infiltration will be your best weapon to succeed in this deadly new experience.
New inputs design on PC
- Inputs for takedowns and interactions on PC can now be bound to separate keys – enabled in Gameplay Options with ‘Extended Controls (Keyboard)’
- Robin flashbang duration has been shortened.
- Fixed several client and server stability issues.
- Fixed a few areas where player characters could get stuck on Citadel, Outpost and Graveyard.
- Fixed areas where the treasure chest could get stuck in Citadel.
- [PS5] Fixed reported performance issues
- Gear/Rock throwing is now more accurate – more closely matches the drawn trajectory
- Fixed an issue where arrows attached to dead characters may not be retrievable.
- Fixed interaction prompts being displayed after dying
- Fixed issues with AI weapons behaving erratically when they are assassinated.
- Fixed an issue where AI seems to be blocking attacks while they have their back turned.
- Guards should now behave more consistently when shot from stealth.
- Fixed an issue where assassinating a character near an edge caused the player to be thrown up in the air.
- Fixed an animation issue when picking up the treasure from crouched
- Fixed an issue where interacting with the portcullis quickly as John caused animation issues.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap’s compass may not indicate North consistently.
- If Robin equips both the Forceful Fighter and Tactical Quiver perks, his maximum arrow capacity is 8 arrows (instead of 5 previously)
- Fixed an issue where footsteps could not be heard on Coastal.
Download free Hood Outlaws and Legends update 1.000.700 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox.