Home Sweet Home Survive update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Home Sweet Home Survive patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Home Sweet Home Survive version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Home Sweet Home Survive Patch Notes – November 4, 2021
- Fix bugs, survivors, dodging at the corner of the door and the Specters cannot hit
- Fix bug of character Zbing, when pressing to collect items from distance the cat picks up the item but gets stuck, making Zbing have one item stored.
- Fix bug, when specters smash a door, but the door does not break. But can walked through the door that was should have been smashed
- Fix bug, the tutorial mode frequently freezing
- Add in HypWynn pot into the system