Hokko Life patch 5 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hokko Life patch notes, the latest Hokko Life update 5 addressed issues related to mine lighting and collision fixes as well as new hairstyles and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Hokko Life version 5 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hokko Life Patch Notes
- Fixes for holes in levels
- Volume sliders added to settings
- Confirmation dialogue added to settings when changing graphics
- Cursor speed slider added
- Tweaks to collision around workshop and surrounding trees
- Adjusted pivot on bridge for maximum reach when placing
- Bridges should be less problematic to cross
- Trees in Forest Path no longer exploitable
- Trees in Forest Path no longer block placement of the bridge
- Removed white flash when catching fish/bugs
- Potential fix for getting stuck on a black screen on level transition
- Fix for incorrect dialogue from Derris after first turning down fishing
- Fix for shop ui being offscreen on 1440 resolution
- Fix for freeze when talking to Oma during beach clean quest
- Fix for some dialogue prompts in spanish and russian being swapped