Hokko Life patch 1.1 (June 4, 2021) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Hokko Life 1.1 patch notes, the latest update added volume sliders, cursor speeds, localization improvements, and bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Hokko Life version 1.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hokko Life 1.1 Changelog
- Fixes for holes in levels
- Volume sliders added to settings
- Confirmation dialogue added to settings when changing graphics
- Cursor speed slider added
- Tweaks to collision around workshop and surrounding trees
- Adjusted pivot on bridge for maximum reach when placing
- Bridges should be less problematic to cross
- Trees in Forest Path no longer exploitable
- Trees in Forest Path no longer block placement of the bridge
- Removed white flash when catching fish/bugs
- Potential fix for getting stuck on a black screen on level transition
- Fix for incorrect dialogue from Derris after first turning down fishing
- Fix for shop ui being offscreen on 1440 resolution
- Fix for freeze when talking to Oma during beach clean quest
- Fix for some dialogue prompts in spanish and russian being swapped