Hitman update 1.37 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Hitman 1.37 patch notes, the new update has various fixes for issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, Hitman version 1.37 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Hitman update 1.37 is expected to fix all these issues.
Hitman Update 1.37 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where ranked progress not displaying correctly.
- Fixed crashing issues with Hitman 1.37.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Hitman version 1.37 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Hitman update 1.37.
Hitman update 1.37 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.