A new Hitman 2 update 1.14 released for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Hitman 2 1.14 patch notes, the new update includes various bug fixes, Ghost Mode tweaks, menu optimizations and more. In addition, Hitman 2 version 1.14 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, the April Update was released with changes to Ghost Mode, a Silent Assassin Tracker, quality of life changes, menu tweaks and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Hitman 2 update 1.14 is expected to fix all these issues.
Hitman 2 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Hitman 2 update 1.14 made some backend changes to the Destination Pages that should result in faster loading times. The impact of these improvements will vary from player to player.
Legacy: Cheveyo Calibration
- Fixed an issue where completing the Cheveyo Calibration Escalation would cause the game to disconnect from the server. This Escalation is only available to owners of the GOTY Legacy Pack and will grant the Sieger 300 Ghost upon successful completion.
- Fixed an issue where in rare cases, 47 could trigger the Combat state in direct sight of guards but they would not engage in combat.
Final Test SASO
- Hitman 2 version 1.14 fixed a bug that was preventing the ‘Silent Assassin, Suit Only’ challenge from unlocking in the Final Test, despite the player fulfilling the requirements.
What Do You Need?
- Fixed an issue where Agent 47 can get spotted from below when in the bathroom near Rangan’s office in Mumbai.
- Hitman 2 patch 1.14 fixed a bug where 47 could ‘dump’ a body through a wall in Neha’s home in Mumbai.
- Fixed an issue where NPC’s could see through the trainyard door near the tracks in Mumbai.
- Fixed an issue that could cause guards in the Mumbai trainyard and construction areas to suspend their routines.
- Hitman 2 update 1.14 addressed an issue that could cause the target indicators (red icons) to not be displayed on the minimap if the ‘Minimap NPC Indicators’ option is turned off while the ‘Minimap Target Indicators’ option is turned on.
- We’ve made sure that completed Escalations are marked as completed with a check in all menus. Only when they’re actually completed, of course.
- Fixed an issue where Lil’ Flashy could not be placed in a Hidden Stash.
- Hitman 2 update 1.14 fixed an issue that could prevent NPC’s from detecting Robert Knox’s body when they ‘saw’ it if he was killed in a specific way.
- Hitman 2 version 1.14 moved the ICA Electrocution Phone from the Explosives category to the Tools category and removed the ‘Explosive Device’ tag from the item for good measure.
- Fixed an issue in Santa Fortuna where a poisoned line of cocaine would have no affect on the NPC using it. For clarity, the fix will cause the NPC to be affected by the poison, not the cocaine. #BestFixEver
Contract Search Tile
- Fixed an issue where players could not interact with the Contracts Search tile on the Featured Hub.
- Hitman 2 version 1.14 added the ‘Subtitle Size’ and ‘Interaction Prompt Size’ options to be part of the intial boot screen, allowing players to set these options when the launch the game for the very first time.
- Hitman 2 update 1.14 changed the description for how to unlock the ‘Within Scope’ challenge in Mumbai to more accurately describe what’s required. The current description states that “all targets” need to be eliminated, but in fact it’s only a single target.
Sniper Assassin: XP Text
- Hitman 2 1.14 made a change to how the XP Action text is displayed on screen to prevent it from taking up a large amount of on-screen space, especially when earned over a short period of time.
Sniper Assassin: Leaving Hantu
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to get stuck in Hantu Port if they immediately skip the outro video after completing the mission.
Ghost Mode Improvements in Hitman 2 version 1.14
- Fixed an issue where some prompts and messages would remain on screen after accepting an invite to a match.
- Fixed an issue where players could activate the inventory and emote menus during the ‘fly-in’ video.
- Fixed an issue on the Colombia Ghost Mode map where a Ghost Crate was incorrectly displayed in the cavern on two separate levels.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when a player accepts an invitation.
Ghost Coin Description
- We’ve changed the text description of the Ghost Coin to make it clear that when it has been thrown by Player A, the coin will appear in Player B’s world as a regular coin.
- We’ve made changes to fix an issue that could cause an opponents image to not appear in the Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where small grey and red lines could appear on the inventory and minimap HUD when the ‘searching’ text appears on the minimap.