HighFleet update 1.13 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official HighFleet patch notes, the latest update added a new easy mod with free saves, large rebalancing or armor, and numerous fixes. Apart from this, today’s Highfleet patch 1.13 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
HighFleet patch 1.13 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
– Easy mode with free saves.
– Large rebalancing of armor.
– Numerous fixes related to missile interception and logic.
Addressed crash during ship repair, after evacuation.
Addressed a bug with the disappearance of transport in the player’s squadron when meeting a missile / aircraft and the disappearance of transport after the death of an escort from missile strikes.
Addressed a bug where missiles / planes did not attack single transport.
Addressed a bug with explosions of objects on the map (for example, the explosion of an anti-missile and ballistic missile).
Addressed the logic of aircraft returning to aircraft carriers: correct direction, correct position on the deck.
– The game no longer minimizes on ALT-TAB.
– An exploit in the editor has been fixed: when a module is attached to 2 hull parts, one could be removed and the module remained in place.
– The entire ship can no longer be rotated in the editor.
– Removing antennas by RMB.
Addressed an error of incorrect operation of modules when connecting two large parts of the ship.
Addressed an error occurred when attaching a ship to an object in the editor if it was rotated.
Addressed entries in error.log when logging into Shipworks.
– The possibility of starting the landing of a non-flying ship has been excluded.
Addressed a bug due to which when the last ship (flagship) hard landing, the game ended in defeat even if the flagship survived.
– Added one more, the lowest, level of graphics.
Addressed a bug with calculating the time until the end of the repair in the presence of spare parts.
Addressed a bug with instant repair of squadrons when they were connected.
Addressed a bug in Yehuda’s quest.
Addressed a bug in the dialogue with admiral Wan.
Addressed bugs in the Alsahir’s Revenge event.
Addressed a bug in the quest Matter of Honor.
Addressed exploit with the final battle.
Addressed a bug in the final briefing.
Addressed a bug in the dialogue with the Steward.
Addressed bug with buttons on the GAME OVER screen.
Addressed a bug with the spawn of the Varyag in Khiva.
– The game cannot be unpaused in menues.
Download free Highfleet patch 1.13 on PC (Steam).