Hellpoint update 1.05 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Hellpoint 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Hellpoint version 1.05 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Hellpoint version 1.05 is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Hellpoint update 1.05?
Added NAT “health indicator” to the Online tab:
– Green: connection is fine
– Yellow: behind a symmetric/CG NAT, ports are being switched
– Red: UDP is blocked
– Moved the inaccessible coin in Alma Mater (sorry for the inconvenience!)
– All weapons (except those from the Pond console) can be dismantled
– Unused Breach Synchronizers aren’t lost in New Game+
– Fixed fire/frost effects not being properly applied to some enemies
– (Attempt) Fixed some menu reacting to input even while Alt-Tabbed
– Balanced NG+ damage and rewards for higher levels (axions got slightly lower, enemies’ damage & health now go much higher in NG+ level 5 and above)
– Updated and speeded the credits up
– Prevented a co-op partner from being able to attack neutral NPC
– Added “Camera shake” option to settings
– Fixed GOG achievements not being unlocked
– Fixed Ring Puzzle gates not opening in some situations
– Fixed attacks feedback not showing up for online players
– Balanced the amount of radiation damage applied
– Fixed some firearm melee attacks not dealing damage
– Fixed a crash from doing a heavy jump attack with some firearms
– Fixed some invisible enemies in co-op mode
– Removed unwanted items from showing up in the inventory
Locked the framerate at 30 FPS (the patch prevents the framerate from fluctuating)
Download free Hellpoint update 1.05 on PlayStation 4.