Hell Let Loose update 1.009 (1.009.000) is now rolling out for PC and PS5 players. According to the official Hell Let Loose Console patch notes, the latest update addresses some key issues that surfaced with Update 1.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Hell Let Loose version 1.009 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Hell Let Loose Console Update 1 Patch Notes – July 13, 2022
- Fix for players who are in a critical state being immune to explosions
- Fix for One-Hit kills from pistols and submachine guns occurring anywhere on character models.
- [PS5 only] Fix for brakes not decelerating tanks when using DualSense controller.
- Fix for static barbed wire and wooden fences blocking some bullet collision.
- Fix for players being unable to ping through wire fences
- Fix for players being able to ping supply drops
- Fix for supply drops getting stuck in the air above buildings.
- Fix for supply drops falling instantly when deployed behind the warmup collision wall on warfare maps.
- Fix for misaligned terrain in sector I6 on Stalingrad.
- Fix for anti-tank guns not being replaceable by the same player after building.
- Added Vivox error reporting to assist with fixing VOIP issues
Download free Hell Let Loose update 1.09 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.