Hell Let Loose PS5 update 1.023 is available to download. According to the official Hell Let Loose patch notes, the latest update adds quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Hell Let Loose patch 14.3 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major Hell Let Loose update added Night Maps including Remagen and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Hell Let Loose version 1.023.000 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Hell Let Loose Version 1.023 Patch Notes – September 18, 2023
- VOIP Disconnect Fix: Fixed the ongoing issue where players were randomly getting disconnected from voice chat (Vivox Error 1019 when connecting to channels).
- Steam Achievements: Fixed an issue where Practice Range achievements on PC were not unlocking.
- Ultrawide Monitors: Introduced native ultrawide monitor support. Previously, ultrawide players experienced a cropped and highly scaled version of the game, causing advantages in gameplay. Now, ultrawide monitors offer the same 16:9 game resolution as standard monitors.
- [Fixed] Character previews scale incorrectly
- [Fixed] Fix for tank driver seat FOV
- [Fixed] Fix for Sherman doubled-up scope
- [Fixed] Tank scope offset on certain resolutions
- [Fixed] Tank cross hairs incorrectly aligned
- Settings Adjustment: Players who previously compensated for the lack of ultrawide support by increasing their FOV to 120 and maintaining the Y axis are recommended to adjust their settings to an FOV of 90 while maintaining the X axis to reduce the fish-eye effect.
Download free Hell Let Loose update 1.023.000 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.