Hell Let Loose console update is now rolling out for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official Hell Let Loose Console patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Recently, a major update was released with minor gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Hell Let Loose version 1.009 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Hell Let Loose Console Update Patch Notes – July 20, 2022
- Fixed a bug where players who are in a critical state being immune to explosions
- Addressed an issue where One-Hit kills from pistols and submachine guns occurring anywhere on character models.
- [PS5 only] Fix for brakes not decelerating tanks when using DualSense controller.
- Fixed a bug where static barbed wire and wooden fences blocking some bullet collision.
- Addressed an issue where players being unable to ping through wire fences
- Addressed an issue where players being able to ping supply drops
- Fixed a bug where supply drops getting stuck in the air above buildings.
- Addressed an issue where supply drops falling instantly when deployed behind the warmup collision wall on warfare maps.
- Fixed a bug where misaligned terrain in sector I6 on Stalingrad.
- Addressed an issue where anti-tank guns not being replaceable by the same player after building.
- Added Vivox error reporting to assist with fixing VOIP issues
Download free Hell Let Loose update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.