Hedon Bloodrite update 2.1.1 (Oct 2, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Hedon Bloodrite patch notes, the latest update added fixes for weapons, levels, and more.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Read more about Hedon Bloodrite patch 2.1.1 details below.
– Fixed startup errors for the Linux version;
– Improved Paingun firing sound;
– Slightly increased the Acid Potion damage;
– Slightly increased the Crushbow’s Fire Bolt explosion maximum damage radius;
– Fixed a few minor issues of Map01 such as the skulls popping up over terrain in the dream sequence or the player sprite appearing with a ranged weapon in the first mirror;
– Fixed the lowered shelves in the general store of Map02;
– Fixed Crystal Curator dying from falling damage in Map12 (after making her killable in 2.1.0);
– Advisor now gives a Crylance/Force Pike during the first Map13 briefing if the player missed them in Map11;
– Added a shoutout to visit the Shady Fixer if the player misses her location before completing the sleep quest in Map13;
– Added a Spirit Gem in a secret area in Map19 and the option to recharge your Psi Crown at Earth Mother Bendi during the second hub;
– Gave Primarch Erudin in Map20 a special dialogue line if the player attempts to fulfil the betrayal task by killing the Warg;
– Slightly reduced the Iron Urchin’s explosion radius and chance to zoom around;
Download free Hedon Bloodrite patch 2.1.1 on PC (Steam).