Hearts of Iron IV update 1.10.8 for PC patch notes (June 4, 2020) is now available for players. According to the official patch notes, the latest hotfix added server visibility settings to Steam MP. Apart from this, the latest patch also includes various stability fixes.
Recently, a big update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Read more details here.
What is new in Hearts of Iron IV update 1.10.8 Patch Notes (August 5, 2021)?
- Added server visibility settings to Steam MP (Public, Private, Friends)
- Update MS as well to keep version parity.
The following changes were added previously.
- Addressed OOS related to asking an operative to resume their mission after the operation they are assigned to completes.
- Addressed OOS linked to technologies not being properly reset between games.
- Fixed OOS triggered by a country asking for manpower after a civil war.
- Prevented crash when trying to respond to faction invite from a faction that no longer exists.
- Addressed a ctd that happens when a non-existing capitulated country checks for uncapitulation.